Inventor’s Lab is a space for you to explore the engineering process from Brainstorming to Prototyping and Analysis. The Inventor’s Lab will also feature guided activities with our team of educators who will help lead you through construction of Robots, Rockets, Race Cars and More!
Enter a town much like Charleston but on a kid’s scale. In My Town, the kids have the jobs, get to spend (imaginary) money and participate in fun activities every day! Will your child be a veterinarian today? What about a mechanic? They can even be mayor! The possibilities are endless in this hands-on city of fun.
Ashton’s Climbing Sculpture
See all three stories of the Clay Center from a new perspective as you climb a work of art. From kids to adults, everyone can take part in this interactive exhibit.
Ashton’s Climbing Sculpture Rules:
– Must be at least 40″ to climb
– Shoes must be tied securely
– No sandals, bare feet or heels
– Remove loose articles from pockets and store in cubby
– No food or gum
This climb is challenging!
You should NOT climb if:
– You are afraid of heights
– You do not like tight spaces
– You are prone to dizziness
– You are pregnant
– You have heart or blood pressure issues
– You have any medical condition that could impair you while climbing