Camps & Workshops
August-September Summer Camps 2020
- Camps are available for ages 7-10. Camps are $130 per week.
- We will offer one camp per week and will use our largest classroom space to allow students to adequately social distance.
- Camps will take place 9am – 4pm daily; Wrap Care will not be available this summer.
- Upon arrival, students will go directly to classrooms A&B on the Museum lower level to begin a pre-camp activity until all students arrive.
- During free exploration times, when students typically visit the Museum galleries, we will plan special activities to take place outdoors or in our open Grand Lobby to minimize contact with general public guests.
- All students will need to bring a packed lunch, or parents can bring food to students during the designated lunch time.
- Camp Refund Policy: To receive a full refund, you must cancel 2 weeks in advance of the start of camp.
August 31 – September 4
End the summer with fun and gear up for the school year to come! Investigate science through experiments and observation, try storytelling with technology, apply logic with engineering challenges and discover how math relates to them all!